Position: Senior Specialist
Unit: Business Intelligence
Vacancy Reference No: 253
Position Specific Duties and Responsibilities;
• Responsible for modeling complex industry problems, discovering key insights and identifying opportunities through statistical, algorithmic, mining and visual techniques.
• Apply business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving skills, using programming knowledge to quickly cycle hypothesis in order to come up with value adding solutions.
• Work closely in cross-disciplinary teams (product management, engineering, research and business analysis) to assess volumes of data in a scientific manner with clarity, accuracy, relevance, depth and significance.
• Work with the team leaders and members to recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that leads to findings and also present the rationale of the findings in an easy to understand terms for the business.
• Deliver solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
• Prepare reports related to customers, product and services, measuring operational performance, simultaneously create necessary environment and platform for report building for other divisions.
• Being second opinion generators for product division for the products to be/being launched in market, propose different business viable products with the analytical background.
• Lead initiatives for continuous improvements.
What we offer:
• International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Your qualification and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in below areas of studies are encouraged to apply:
• Computer science with experience in simulation, algorithms and good knowledge on applied statistics.
• Statistics and numerical mathematics with good knowledge of simulation and algorithms.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field of analytics in any industry.
• Should be passionate about creating value through scientific methods and data analysis.
• Should have strong analytical & communication skills with the ability to articulate findings in easy to understand terms for the business and team members.
• Should have tolerance for ambiguity and openness to feedback from design, strategy and other disciplines.
• Strong programming and statistical modeling skills with tools such as SAS, R, Python etc.
• Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts and to come up with original solutions to mathematical issues.
• Familiarity with high dimensionality data, dimensionality reduction, or feature extraction – Exploring, manipulating, and visualizing data in big data to find new patterns and signals, proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
• Team Player.
Can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Last date to apply: 10 April, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don’t hesitate to apply. You apply by sending your latest resume along with an application at firstname.lastname@example.org with vacancy reference number as a subject.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 4 April 2018