Organization: Human Practice Foundation
Human Practice Foundation a Danish INGO working in Taplejung to strength quality education and livelihoods of the rural people is looking for a qualified, matured and experienced candidate for the following positions:
Position: Project Manager (Hardware)
Location: Project Office, Taplejung, with frequent travel to the Field.
- At least Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in the building construction field and having a good experience of project planning and budgeting, staffs supervision, reporting and co-ordination /dealing with the school management committees/community groups.
Reporting to: Program Director
Salary: As per the Organization’s Policy
Contract Period: 1 Year with possibility of extension
- Carry out detail survey, design and estimate of the schools building, drinking water and toilet – Coaching, mentoring and supervision of the project supervisors
- Timely carry out measurement and control the overrun cost
- Assist to Program Director and Country Manager in reporting and programme planning
- Able to adopt in the community and sensitive on gender equality and social inclusion and culture
- The incumbent must have good analytical, presentation and reporting skills
- Candidate above 30 years old will be given preference
Last date to apply: 16th April 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidates may send their updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 16th of April 2018. Candidate from the project district and socially excluded groups are highly encouraged to apply.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 10 April 2018